Holiday cards boasting pine perfection…
Hand Engraved Playful Starfish Greeting Card: The perfect trimming for a tree by the coast, a gold starfish hangs delicately in the center of this personalized holiday card. Seaside sentiment at its best.
Hand Engraved Seaside Holiday Card: Should Santa ever decide to ditch the sleigh, we like to think he’d take up a pair of oars. This nautical-inspired holiday card has us dreaming of wassails among the waves. With Captain Kringle at the helm, of course.
Hand Engraved Christmas Tree Card: Let’s gather round for teacakes and trimmings. Twinkling lights. Garland. And ornaments galore. A Christmas tree of the most traditional kind is in order this holiday season, in your parlor and on your holiday greetings — hand engraved for extra splendor.
Engraved City Brownstone Card: Christmas in the city, let’s practice Figure Eights in Central Park and sip Hot Toddies at the Plaza. At home, cheerful trimmings — much like the one elegantly illustrated on this personalized holiday card — welcome us all back.
Engraved Poinsettia Card: Lining the walkway. On the stoop. Around the hearth. The more poinsettias the merrier, we say. Their beautiful burst of red — and thus this Christmas card — reminds us that the holidays are finally here.
Engraved Winter Woods Card: Over the river and through the woods. Let’s take a snowy stroll, past smoking chimneys and frosty pines. A hand engraved cabin sets the cozy tone for a holiday most magical.
Care to see more? Shop our complete personalized holiday card collection.
1. Hand Engraved Black Cat Note: Invite someone to curl up with the news of your world by sending it on our hand engraved note with a tuxedoed cat. The matching white envelope features a white liner with black polka dots.
2. Engraved Black Cat Note on Ecru: What does our little feline friend have on her mind? What all cats do – resting in style. Perfect for a newsy note, a thank you or RSVP. Matching envelopes included.
3. Hand Engraved Monogram on Pearl White Correspondence Card: A penthouse view offers quite the inspiration for one’s correspondence, be it to client or confidant. Equally inspiring is this crisp, pearl white card, engraved with a handsome monogram in black ink — a combination most dapper and decisive.
4. Engraved Monogram on Pearl White Sheet: A monogram Jay Gatsby would adore, initials are handsomely arranged with an Art Deco-inspired touch. Black ink on a pearl white letter sheet allows for stark sophistication. Please note that additional blank white sheets for extra pages are a smart addition to any stationery wardrobe.
5. Orange Leather Refillable Notebook: These full grain goat skin leather notebooks include a spiral insert with 144 lined perforated pages on gold-gilded paper. Handy for everyday note taking, business or journal writing.
6. Black Leather Refillable Notebook: This French Milled Full Grain Calf Skin leather notebook includes a spiral insert with 144 lined, perforated pages on gold-gilded premium paper. Handy for everyday note taking, business or journal writing.
7. Pearl White Note with Lion Motif: King of the Jungle stands watch over this pearl white note. Illustrated in our cheerful Clementine ink, he can’t help but inspire roaring good missives to loved ones near and far.
8. Letterpress Pearl White Calling Card with Dotted Rule: Design with sophisticated sensibilities, personalization in our Clementine hue accompanied by well-placed pertinent information in charcoal makes for business cards that would surely make Eames ecstatic.
We’re on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram. Won’t you follow us?
The evolution of our engraved starfish holiday card…
To a no-ink press run…
To the finished product…
View our entire Personalized Holiday Card collection here.
We’re quite proud of the fact that we’re an American company making products in America. It’s what we were founded on and what we hope to continue to do for centuries to come.
It isn’t uncommon, then, to see lovely and plentiful displays of patriotism as one wanders through our factories. Below are just a handful of such displays we think you might enjoy perusing, especially as we go into Memorial Day Weekend. Go ahead, hum “You’re a Grand Old Flag” while you do…
1) Red, White & Blue With a View
Moms come in all shapes and sizes. So do their personalities. We’ve identified some of our favorite moms — past and present — and matched them with the Crane stationery we thought one might find in their writing desk. Be it traditional, classic, elegant or sophisticated (or perhaps all of the above), we like to think we have correspondence that fits every mom’s distinct style.
For the lady who likens herself to…
She bakes. She knows how to fold a fitted sheet. She always has a tissue handy. For the Mom who fancies tradition and treats, a classic motif a-la our hydrangea is certain to make her swoon.
She makes hostessing look effortless. Her social calendar is always full. You routinely raid her closet. For the Mom who fancies the classics and Capri, an elegant flourish is sets just the right tone.
She’s as at ease in diamonds as she is in riding pants. However her children are her favorite accessory. For the Mom who fancies the finer things as well as the little things, a gold monogram fit for a princess.
She is effortlessly stunning. Though making time for her family is always her most beautiful quality. For the Mom who fancies sophisticated style and summers on the Siene, a monogram with oversized flourish in a hue most magnificent will earn a kiss.
Need more Mother’s Day gift ideas? Email our Crane Concierge at email@example.com.
A box of new personalized stationery is always a treat, and we’re sure you can’t wait to start corresponding. But what to do with the half-used box that simply can’t compete with your new ‘stash’?
Do a little good for the environment (Earth Day is April 22nd) and your karma by donating your old stationery somewhere special. We asked our friends on Facebook for suggestions on where to donate, here are their stellar ideas:
This past week we had the delight of viewing all of the entries for our “Love Is…” Valentine’s Day Pinterest contest. The task was to create a board inspired by our gold engraved Je T’aime note card, and in response we received a most creative assortment.
Amour. Amor. Love. XOXO. No matter how you express it, there’s only one feeling that gets its own holiday.
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, we thought we would celebrate the holiday with the most heart by showing some love to our enthusiasts (that would be you!). Inspired by all things red and amorous, we created a Pinterest board just in time for Valentine’s Day.
We’d like you to do the same, and one lucky Pinner will receive a box of their favorite stationery from our Catalog collection. Here’s how to enter:
Love is in the air. And, hopefully, on paper. Dozens of the finest roses and boxes of the most decadent chocolate can’t top a beautifully crafted love letter. Here’s how to create an amorous ode that’ll capture her heart forever.
It may seem obvious, but don’t write a love letter unless you’re, oh, in love. If you’re not in that point in your relationship yet, don’t force it — better to share your desire for a romantic trip to Paris when you actually want to take one.