1. Hand Engraved Black Cat Note: Invite someone to curl up with the news of your world by sending it on our hand engraved note with a tuxedoed cat. The matching white envelope features a white liner with black polka dots.
2. Engraved Black Cat Note on Ecru: What does our little feline friend have on her mind? What all cats do – resting in style. Perfect for a newsy note, a thank you or RSVP. Matching envelopes included.
3. Hand Engraved Monogram on Pearl White Correspondence Card: A penthouse view offers quite the inspiration for one’s correspondence, be it to client or confidant. Equally inspiring is this crisp, pearl white card, engraved with a handsome monogram in black ink — a combination most dapper and decisive.
4. Engraved Monogram on Pearl White Sheet: A monogram Jay Gatsby would adore, initials are handsomely arranged with an Art Deco-inspired touch. Black ink on a pearl white letter sheet allows for stark sophistication. Please note that additional blank white sheets for extra pages are a smart addition to any stationery wardrobe.
5. Orange Leather Refillable Notebook: These full grain goat skin leather notebooks include a spiral insert with 144 lined perforated pages on gold-gilded paper. Handy for everyday note taking, business or journal writing.
6. Black Leather Refillable Notebook: This French Milled Full Grain Calf Skin leather notebook includes a spiral insert with 144 lined, perforated pages on gold-gilded premium paper. Handy for everyday note taking, business or journal writing.
7. Pearl White Note with Lion Motif: King of the Jungle stands watch over this pearl white note. Illustrated in our cheerful Clementine ink, he can’t help but inspire roaring good missives to loved ones near and far.
8. Letterpress Pearl White Calling Card with Dotted Rule: Design with sophisticated sensibilities, personalization in our Clementine hue accompanied by well-placed pertinent information in charcoal makes for business cards that would surely make Eames ecstatic.
We’re on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram. Won’t you follow us?
Pea coats. Apple cobbler. Crunchy leaves under our feet. Fall has arrived, and with it comes warm hues to add to your stationery wardrobe. Here are our favorites…
Deep Golds: Hand Engraved Initial Note
Warm Browns: Letterpress Monogram on Tiverton
Earthy Greens: Monogram on Hand Bordered Pearl White Note
Rich Reds: Hand Engraved Ecruwhite Monogram Note
Brilliant Oranges: Pearl White Note With Large Motif
We’re on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram. Won’t you join us?
Our iconic Signet Collection is inspired by classic symbolism. While the words you provide will certainly inspire, one should never shy away from stationery with a story.
Pineapple: A symbol of hospitality, the pineapple was once considered quite the commodity. Had you been a member of the New England elite or a sailor home from duty, the exotic fruit was often displayed proudly at home. We like to think it still is — in the form of a thoughtful note to the gracious hostess or new neighbor.
Wheat: A symbol of bounty and prosperity, a bushel of wheat is often referred to as ‘giving grain.’ While it is said that the giving of such grain was the impetus for the wedding cake, a message coupled with such a motif is certainly appropriate for any occasion. Frosting excluded, of course.
Palm Branches: A symbol of victory, palm branches were often given to winners of prestigious games and military battles in Rome. Thus, such an image is the perfect accompaniment to a note of congratulations for a diploma or promotion well deserved.
Gingko: A symbol of strength and longevity, the gingko tree has rightly earned such notoriety by its ability to often live for 1,000 years. Thus, a note to a friend in need of an encouraging word is surely the perfect pairing for this spirited motif.
We’re on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Won’t you stop by?
There’s no doubt we’ve enjoyed our fair share of sunshine and frozen treats this summer. However, we can honestly say that we’re ready to welcome crisp weather and leather boots back into our lives. The first day of fall is tomorrow, and with a new season comes new stationery.
Take a look at what we’ll be writing on when we trade ice cream for apple cider…
“In celebration of my favorite fall holiday with a little show of elegance” — Jeri, Online Product Manager