- Not only is this engraved note called “Amber Waves” — making it quite appropriate to correspond while celebrating Team U.S.A. — its blue envelope is lined in bronze. Together with a delicately engraved image of grain, we have to say this note is certainly worthy of a medal.
- When going for the gold — be it in running shoes or with pen in hand — one should always be inspired. We think this large leather journal in the Olympian’s favorite hue should do the trick.
- The name of this personalized note card from our Crane Style Now collection is “Pass the Bubbly”, which is exactly what our Olympians will want to do after earning gold (or just the chance to compete). The rings also remind us of the games’ iconic logo, which represents the world’s five continents. A trip that encompasses all of them would be quite nice — if only for the fabulous letters home.
- Ah, what pride and joy our Olympians must feel upon the playing of our National Anthem. The Star Spangled Banner (for which this card from our Americana Collection is named) surely sounds best when heard from atop a podium.
- The handsome glint of our Faber Castell pen reminds us of the stately silver medal. Around one’s neck or in one’s hand, one can’t help but feel a bit more accomplished for owning it.
- Even after watching our favorites dash across courts at Roland Garros and the All England Club, we still can’t wait to see Venus, Serena and Andy go for Olympic gold. From squash to swimming, best of luck to all of our Team U.S.A. athletes!Life’s richer with friends, so let’s stay in touch! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest.
We’re so glad to see you! When the palm trees and popsicles heard you were coming, they jumped for joy, as you know how much they love when you visit every year. We hope you stay for awhile, and don’t forget to bring a swimsuit!
Love & Letters,
Crane & Co.
Ah, the smell of freshly cut grass, mint julips and, well, that equine fragrance only a rider can love. The Kentucky Derby is this weekend, and we can’t wait to don our favorite hat, fresh from the milliner.
In celebration of all things equestrian, here are our few of our favorite Derby-inspired picks surely to land in your winner’s circle:
We’re quite proud of the fact that our paper is 100% cotton, especially when Earth Day rolls around each year. So, while you should feel confident you’re doing a little something for the environment every time you purchase our stationery, we thought we’d select a handful of our favorite tree-friendly products just in time for one of our favorite holidays.
We can’t help but want to pack up our picnic basket on a sunny day and head to the nearest field when we see our ecru Dandelion Note featuring a delightful pop of yellow. With a sustainable bottle of wine and locally made Chevre, of course.
Good things come in threes. Especially when it’s a cap, a gown and a diploma.
Here are our three favorite new graduation announcements followed by our three favorite graduation cards.
All you need now is a victory dance.
Navy Blue (left) & Gold-framed (right) Photo Finish Graduation Announcements
Done. Finito. Signed, sealed, delivered. It’s time to celebrate. A photo of the new grad (all grown up!) digitally printed on one side, the date when partying shall commence playfully printed on the other (congrats!).
Sometimes it is easy being green. In the spirit of St. Patrick’s Day, here are our favorite verdant-hued picks.
Whether it’s a toast to St. Patrick’s Day or to spring (or both), we’re in the mood for a party sans sweaters and stockings. Invite friends and family to peel off a few layers with these kate spade new york invitations featuring a pop of their signature kelly green.
Spring is in the air, and we here at Crane & Co. are anxiously awaiting blooming flowers, sundresses and a good old fashioned defrosting. In the meantime, we’ve asked some of our team members what’s getting them to swoon for the new season. Stationery-wise, of course.
Wallis, Princess of Public Relations
“One of my best friends recently got engaged so I’m extremely excited about all things related to weddings. These beautiful save the dates are elegant and timeless while also fresh and fun.”
As we excitedly perused our new 2012 stationerycollection, we noticed a trend that the Cleopatras and Usain Bolts in all of us would appreciate. All that glitters is gold, they say, so here are some of our favorite designs that’ll have you positively glowing.
From the desk of Richie Tenenbaum, or so we like to think. Gold engraved racquets for letters home from summer camp & other heartfelt correspondence.